Schoharie High School is a public school located in Schoharie, NY. It has 390 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Schoharie High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A12 Students
- B12 Students
- B11 Students
- B10 Students
- A-8 Students
- C+7 Students
- B-7 Students
- B+6 Students
- A6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Schoharie High School
- BCobleskill-Richmondville High School
- Cobleskill-Richmondville Central School District, NY
- 90 reviews
- B-Middleburgh Junior/Senior High School
- Middleburgh Central School District, NY
- 29 reviews
- C+Berne-Knox-Westerlo Junior/Senior High School
- Berne-Knox-Westerlo Central School District, NY
- 49 reviews
- B-Duanesburg High School
- Duanesburg Central School District, NY
- 26 reviews
Schoharie High School Reviews
I enjoyed the small community aspect of the school. One thing I would like to see changed is the attitude of the student body from individualistic to more collective, providing more support for one another.
Schoharie High School was very welcoming and had a very pleasant first review. Most of the teachers will help each and every student individually. All of the teachers help students push to better their education. Whenever you need to get help from counselors they are always there to help you get through hard times.
There is so much to do here, the sports is so popular and the students get together and help out with anything the school might need. There are many clubs and organizations, that's why it's nice that it's a small school because everyone knows each other and they all like getting together and starting clubs.