COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Scheck Hillel is excited to welcome students back to campus with a staggered return beginning October 19, continuing to offer online learning for those who choose to attend school from home. The school's Admissions office is hosting private family tours (virtual and in-person). Please call 305.931.2831 for details. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
From early childhood through Grade 12, Scheck Hillel Community School is the place for students with a passion for academic excellence and a desire to grow and nurture their Jewish identity. Our focus is on maximizing, exploring and fostering student opportunity. Scheck Hillel is one of the world's largest Jewish community day schools and the only 2020 Jewish National Blue Ribbon School of Excellence in Florida (named by U.S. Department of Education).
Outstanding academic accomplishment is celebrated by Scheck Hillel through multi-year merit scholarships of up to 100% full tuition. A rising Grade 9 student can be recognized with a scholarship throughout all four years of high school.
Our Admissions Office is hosting private family tours, offering a choice of virtual and in-person, so you can select the option that’s best for you. To learn more, please call us at 305.931.2831 x173 or write to admissions@eHillel.org. We can't wait to meet your family!
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+78 Students
- A+58 Students
- A48 Students
- A-47 Students
- A38 Students
- A34 Students
- A+31 Students
- A+25 Students
- A+23 Students
- A21 Students
Scheck Hillel’s Design/STEM program cultivates design thinking, problem-solving and scientific application to solve modern-day problems. All students in Grades 6-10 enroll in Design/STEM courses, and those who qualify are admitted to the Engineering track in Grade 9. All classes within the program are hands-on, laboratory courses designed to mimic work environments in the real world.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.46 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses