Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesA-
Scales Mound High School is a public school located in Scales Mound, IL. It has 69 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1.
Scales Mound High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B14 Students
- B-8 Students
- C+7 Students
- A+7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B-5 Students
- A+5 Students
- B4 Students
- A4 Students
- B4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responses
- Dress up days33%
- Homecoming decorations33%
- We have two homecomings33%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Scales Mound High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Scales Mound High School
- BCuba City High School
- Cuba City School District, WI
- 33 reviews
- B-Warren Junior/Senior High School
- Warren Community Unit School District No. 205, IL
- 25 reviews
- B-Stockton Senior High School
- Stockton Community Unit School District No. 206, IL
- 30 reviews
- B+Darlington High School
- Darlington Community School District, WI
- 21 reviews
Scales Mound High School Reviews
It is a good little school with great resources made available to the students but due to the small size, there are other aspects in which it lacks slightly.
The biggest thing I liked about scales mound was how helpful the teachers were. If I had a question, they would help me to their best ability without giving me the answer.
We are a small school so we don't have a huge variety of extracurricular activities, but most of the students are involved in at least one. We co-op with different schools for some sports because we don't have enough people, but i think this is a great opportunity to meet new friends and to form bonds with other communities. Parents and the community are very supportive of the extracurriculars, almost the entire community attends sporting events or other events like FFA events.