Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC+
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Sayre High School is a public school located in Sayre, OK. It has 204 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 15% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Sayre High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-61 Students
- A38 Students
- A31 Students
- B27 Students
- C26 Students
- C21 Students
- B+18 Students
- B16 Students
- B-16 Students
- A15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Sayre High School
Sayre High School Reviews
This last school year was very different than most. I had a online Spanish 2 class which it was very hard to keep your grade up in. Because it’s hard to learn over the phone. But other than that it’s a very good school! Great teachers and staff!
I would like for some of the teachers to change. All the teachers were friendly and helpful. It is a good school for a small town school. It is a pretty good sports involved school. Good clubs and organizations with good leaders.
Sayre High School is a small high school with around 50 kids per class. Still it has its moments. The teachers are easy to help because of the smaller classes but with smaller school usually means less qualifies teachers. It is a ride in smaller schools but the cons turn into the pros.