Sartell Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Sartell, MN. It has 1,191 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 70% of students are at least proficient in math and 76% in reading.
Sartell Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+154 Students
- C+101 Students
- B+79 Students
- A+70 Students
- B+59 Students
- A-58 Students
- B+51 Students
- B50 Students
- B-47 Students
- B+40 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.17 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.17 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Sartell Senior High School
- B+Rocori Senior High School
- Rocori Public School District, MN
- 130 reviews
- B+Sauk Rapids-Rice Senior High School
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools, MN
- 168 reviews
- BAlbany Senior High School
- Albany Public School District, MN
- 36 reviews
- B+Technical Senior High School
- St. Cloud Public School District, MN
- 113 reviews
Sartell Senior High School Reviews
I feel as though I am receiving one of the best educations that I can get! The teachers are amazing and students are expected to try their hardest. The school work is demanding, but rewarding. The counselors are also amazing and help students understand everything and the help with college related issues is great. I am beyond grateful for my years at Sartell.
The teachers make learning fun and keep me interested in continuing my education in subjects that I would normally not be interested in, such as math. The organizations and programs they offer make high school so much more fun. I am involved in National Honor Society, Students against human trafficking, mock trial, and tennis. I love how all of the instructors in these groups and activities push us to be our best and be competitive while still having fun. The atmosphere in Sartell High School is one of inclusion and support. I never feel left out at events or in class. The teachers push us beyond our comfort zones to help us grow and be ready for higher learning. The new system of lunch at the new high school allows lunch to go much more efficiently and smoothly. The few aspects of the high school that I would like to change is how we are not allowed to bring in coffee to class in the morning, and how our lockers are stacked on top of one another causing mass traffic in the hallways.
I like it since it is a very nice school. The staff is nice and helps you out tremendously and the standard for academics is very high. The diversity and food, however, are a tad bit lacking. The clubs and activities are average since a lot of the clubs got cut last year. The school culture is very supportive and friendly. Sartell's sports are decent but we excel at cross country, swim/dive, and skiing. Our resources are plentiful compared to other schools. The administration is very helpful and deals well in situations. The college readiness program is decent and the school is very safe.