Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B+
- Health & Safetygrade A+
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade A minus
- Foodgrade A minus
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Sartell Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Sartell, MN. It has 1,247 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 17 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 70% in reading.
Sartell Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A189 Students
- grade C+114 Students
- grade B+98 Students
- grade A+83 Students
- grade A76 Students
- grade B73 Students
- grade B+73 Students
- grade B+68 Students
- grade B minus55 Students
- grade B+48 Students
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade B+
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade A minus
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 20 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 34 responses
- Football games29%
- School dances26%
- Cocoa cram (Study period for finals)15%
- Choir concerts12%
- Pep rallies6%
- Spirit Week3%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 26 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$13,156 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 26 responses
Schools like Sartell Senior High School
- grade B+Rocori Senior High School
- Rocori Public School District, MN
- Rating 3.67 out of 5 147 reviews
- grade A minusSauk Rapids-Rice Senior High School
- Sauk Rapids-Rice Public Schools, MN
- Rating 3.69 out of 5 188 reviews
- grade B+Albany Senior High School
- Albany Public School District, MN
- Rating 3.37 out of 5 43 reviews
- grade B+Technical Senior High School
- St. Cloud Public School District, MN
- Rating 3.73 out of 5 131 reviews
Sartell Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.87 out of 5 166 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
Sartell High school is a very good school! They have amazing and caring teachers, who not only care about yourself academically but personally. The facility is great and has good athletic programs!
I feel as though I am receiving one of the best educations that I can get! The teachers are amazing and students are expected to try their hardest. The school work is demanding, but rewarding. The counselors are also amazing and help students understand everything and the help with college related issues is great. I am beyond grateful for my years at Sartell.
Sartell High school is a very good school in many aspects. Their staff is incredibly dedicated to there jobs and their students school, personal and at home life. From a personal experience my sophomore English teacher most literally saved my life when I was going through some tough times. Without him I wouldn't be here today, and I know that this is the dedication and care these teachers leave behind with their students years later.