Santiam Christian School is an above average, private, Christian school located in Adair Village, OR. It has 611 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. After graduation, 70% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-61 Students
- B+21 Students
- B17 Students
- A-17 Students
- C+14 Students
- B12 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-10 Students
- B-10 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Santiam Christian School Reviews
Great school! Have attended the school all my life and have really enjoyed my time here, I am very college ready and feel the school has prepared me well for my future. I would recommended this school to any family if they are interested in attending. Sports are very good here and the administration is willing to work with athletes.
I have gone to Santiam Christian my entire life. I have found the school to be a very welcoming and engaging school. The teachers truly care about their students and are always willing to meet up to dicuss their classes and the Christian faith. The students are very welcoming to new students and do their best to keep studnets and teachers engaged. Sports is something almost everybody is involved with, andif they are not there is still many other clubs and activities they can be involved in. I have found Santiam Christian has helped me be a better student and helped form me into the person I am today
SC is basically a public school with a Christian label. Administration is not held accountable by the school board, and if you are not in “the country club” you are considered an outsider. Hypocrisy is the basis of the daily culture. Sports dominate the culture - The rest of the clubs arr considered a bother and get zero support by admin. If you want to pay a lot of money and be very disappointed, send your kid to SC.