Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Santa Rosa High School is a public school located in Santa Rosa, TX. It has 327 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. According to state test scores, 17% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B83 Students
- A+73 Students
- B-71 Students
- B+69 Students
- B66 Students
- B+64 Students
- A+63 Students
- B54 Students
- A-40 Students
- A29 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 16 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Santa Rosa High School
- CRaymondville High School
- Raymondville Independent School District, TX
- 84 reviews
- B-Lyford High School
- Lyford Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 127 reviews
- CDonna High School
- Donna Independent School District, TX
- 197 reviews
- CSan Benito High School
- San Benito Consolidated Independent School District, TX
- 451 reviews
Santa Rosa High School Reviews
My experience with the Santa Rosa High School was mediocre to say the least. It is far from the best experience that one could have attending a school, but it is not the worst. Much of the faculty and staff seem to work well together, however when "drama" takes place within the work facility it does not stay private. Not to mention that there is a constant problem with the need for educators. Students' education has suffered due to the lack of teachers within the high school. In contrast there are many saving graces that the school is able to offer. With these few nitpicks you would be surprised to find that Santa Rosa High School is really involved with their students. They try their best to provide the most resources that they can get for the students. Teachers are able to easily connect with their pupils and are regularly finding new ways to reach the minds of these rising scholars. It's not the best, but Santa Rosa High School is notably above other public schools.
I love that Santa Rosa High School is a great school to attend. The students represent the school very well and the teachers are great!
It's an excellent school. All the teachers are so helpful. They have a lot of different types of after school activities for their students. They are always on top of there students about their work and is a hard working school. They always make student feel welcome and try to get their students to get involved in afterschool activities or even sports.