Santa Rosa Christian School Reviews

I could be wrong, however the staff at this school appear racists. I have witnessed behaviors that should not happen from any entity of public or private education. You are a school that has minority’s but you support views that are very disturbing. The core of the school and heart isn’t based on Christianity it’s a facade approach to appear to be something your not. I am not talking perfection but core values and ethics. Your staff needs to find the heart of Jesus that loves everyone.
Although the school is situated in a military county, they are not the best fit for a military child coming from DODEA school system or private entity. They are not accommodating towards getting the child adjusted towards being in the school or catching them up academically. They waited two week before kindergarten graduation to tell a February transfer student the child can not continue to the next grade.
Santa Rosa is a school that will let you enjoy your middle and high school years while also keeping up high grades. They have many social events such as the Fall Frolic, the academy mixer, Eagle days (field days), and much more. The staff is the friendliest there is, and the students are fun to be around. You can make some of the closest friends you'll ever have at this school, students along with teachers. The sports program is excellent, along with other extracurricular activities such as the Spirit/Pep Squad and drama club. They have a good Christian environment and Godly staff; I've made the best memories of my life there.
Start Your Review of Santa Rosa Christian School
Love the school, teachers and administrators. Wish we could be more competitive in sports and that we could have college-credit courses available, we appropriate. Teachers really care about their students.
Two of my children have graduated from SRCA and another is currently enrolled. Both of my older kids have gone on to pursue higher degrees and are excelling in college. SRCA gave them a solid foundation, preparing them for ACT and SAT as well as college classes. Very pleased.
Administration is supportive of their teachers. The teachers are devoted to their students. Zero tolerance for bullying and any behavior that takes away from growing God's children and academics.