Santa Fe Waldorf School is a highly rated, private school located in Santa Fe, NM. It has 218 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. Tuition is $18,000 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Santa Fe Waldorf School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
Cost is for the most complete schedule offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Santa Fe Waldorf School
Santa Fe Waldorf School Reviews
This school has been a great choice for all 3 of my kids, each one a different type of student. Great care and attention is given by teachers and staff to push students to become the best versions of themselves they can be. The curriculum from 1st grade through to HS graduation is rich and diverse--I wish I could go to school there! Definitely THE option for families looking for an unstandardized approach to education and a great love for the outdoors. My graduates & their peers are thoughtful, curious, inspiring young adults. Plus, I love the tight-knit community and beautifully rustic campus.
Waldorf is an excellent, well-rounded education. It is an atmosphere that has allowed my children to discover their own capacities, develop their strengths, and embrace their challenges. The experiential approach to learning, along with presenting information at a developmentally appropriate time, gives them the self confidence to try new things, be inquisitive, and truly enjoy learning. It certainly is different than main stream education but I am much more interested in measuring my child's success on who they are as a person rather than what they get on a test score.
I spent 12 years learning and growing through the Waldorf education. I enjoyed its small, family, community and unique learning experience. Something I believe Waldorf could improve would just be spreading awareness about itself, so few people know of Waldorf that it remains a very small community instead of growing.