Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Santa Fe Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B19 Students
- A18 Students
- A+17 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+15 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+11 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Santa Fe Preparatory School Reviews
Excellent preparatory 7-12 school with a growing commitment to diversity and affordability. Wonderful teachers and beautiful campus. They require participation in sports but kids can opt out if they want to concentrate on something not available at the school. Administration is kind and competent. Not many downsides, but their science program could be stronger particularly in middle school, also a lot of homework in increasing amounts through the years. They are very thoughtful/intentional regarding preparation for college (and life) by encouraging self-advocacy from middle school on. So happy this school exists in Santa Fe!
Prep is an amazing school in many ways, from the teachers who genuinely care and the incredible resources it provides. I have grown so much as a person and as a student because of the incredible experiences I've had at the school. With that said, there are a few ways that the school can improve. The students individually are eager, fun, and kind, but classes can be competitive and I've noticed that sometimes the culture can be exclusive of students who don't fit the mold of a perfect student. I personally love the school, but I know that it isn't for everyone.
I love my teachers at Prep and have formed amazing relationships with them. My experience with math and science here and also with academics overall and college readiness has been awesome. Prep could definitely put more emphasis than they do on performing arts like theater and dance - there is definitely a clear emphasis on sports, especially soccer. Diversity at Prep is something that needs to improve - to better represent the community it is in. Overall, I have felt safe and welcome at Prep, but I do think the school culture can be exclusive based on economic status and/or sports involvement of students.