Santa Fe High School is an above average, public school located in Santa Fe, NM. It has 1,308 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 8% of students are at least proficient in math and 33% in reading.
Santa Fe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B295 Students
- B133 Students
- A-84 Students
- B-81 Students
- C+75 Students
- A66 Students
- A-61 Students
- C+57 Students
- A-55 Students
- A-49 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 64 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.31 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.31 responses
Santa Fe High School Reviews
As a student at Santa Fe high school, I found myself taking a more rigorous schedule, with many honors and AP’s. I believe this personal choice opened up many more opportunities for me, as well as changing my experience with teacher, students, etc. At SFHS, it’s easy to not be seen if that’s what you want. It’s easy to ditch, to fail, and to make bad decisions. However, if you make the personal choice to prepare for college, have a rigorous schedule, and reach out to teachers and administrators it’s also easy to succeed. SFHS is a place where your experience is completely based on your own choices. Every student’s experience is completely different.
This school is absolutely fantastic, it is so diverse and over all a different experience. You have different "Academy's" for people who are different learners. There's so many different opportunities with not only things such as sport but performing arts as well as; performing arts, key club, chess club, science club, morning announcement crew, and so many more clubs and overall fun things to be apart of. Santa Fe High is a very different t school and my time there has been so fun. It has so much opportunity ready for you to take advantage of, with some of the best teachers to help you on your way.
This school is a good school academics are fairly good however the sciences within the school are extremely strong taught by some Ph.D.'s in there field but also teachers that produce great results however social studies are not as effective. Next the social life is terrible and not very focused on school . The parent involvement is also very poor athletics especially football however the rest of the sports are faily good.