Santa Fe High School is a top rated, public school located in Edmond, OK. It has 2,218 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 91% of students are at least proficient in math and 88% in reading.
Santa Fe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A396 Students
- B368 Students
- A312 Students
- C+100 Students
- B88 Students
- B86 Students
- A+85 Students
- A67 Students
- A53 Students
- A48 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.33 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.33 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 104 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.48 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.48 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Santa Fe High School Reviews
Santa Fe is a really diverse and amazing learning environment! The teachers, like any school, vary greatly. But people do kind of segregate, blacks with blacks, Asians with Asians and it kind of ruins the diversity. But overall it's a great school and a very low tolerance for bullying.
Extracurricular opportunities at Santa Fe are abundant to say the least and the expansion of even more options is about to take off. One thing I can say about the students at my school is that they are committed to the programs in which they have passion for and involve themselves in them whole-heartedly. With the recent focus on alternative lifestyles such as transgender and gay/lesbian sexuality, students have begun to express a desire to start up clubs to include said groups even more so adding to the already overwhelming diversity of Santa Fe. One thing I have always admired about our clubs is the fact that for instance you don't have to be Asian to join the Asian Culture Club! Clubs at my school welcome everyone with open arms and it allows for many students an escape where they can be embraced for who they are and what they are passionate about.
I am currently a student at Santa Fe high school and my experience so far is quite amazing. The community is very welcoming and kind towards everyone. I think a really cool thing about the students of Santa Fe is that most students that you meet are very passionate about something. School is not just a building, but school is the people. So this school is built up by the character and strengths of the students and we are recognized for it in our community. To be around amazing people all the time just enhances my passions to be better and seek to do more every day.