Santa Fe High School is a highly rated, public school located in Edmond, OK. It has 2,273 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 21 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Santa Fe High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A541 Students
- B500 Students
- A407 Students
- C160 Students
- B125 Students
- B+118 Students
- A105 Students
- A+91 Students
- A-70 Students
- C64 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 113 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.33 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.50 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.50 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.58 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.58 responses
Santa Fe High School Reviews
Santa Fe High school is a great high school. The only complaint I have would be the food, but that's about it. Nowadays everything's a lot safer, students wear key-cards and there are campus police. The teachers prepare you for future careers or exploration into college. In my experience, take AP classes, they'll help you in the future and the environment is way better than in the regular class. Clubs are cool, join something you like but don't be afraid to branch out!
It is a great school (probably the best high school in Edmond). There are so many clubs to get involved in and it can be easy to make friends! However, if you have a complaint, make sure that you get heard because if you don't tell them what you think could improve, they probably won't know that it is upsetting someone. Sometimes it might seem like administrators aren't doing a whole lot (and that very well might be the case), so keep on voicing your opinion.
I love Santa Fe High School! I went to this school for 2 years, and I graduated from here. The teachers are wonderful, and there is a nice diversity in the student body. There are many programs in place to keep the students interested and driven, such as Double Wolf Dare Week. There are a ton of clubs and teams, so every student can choose to be included and involved. Overall, Santa Fe is a school that pushes students to reach their potentials.