Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Sanford Junior/Senior High School is a public school located in Sanford, CO. It has 147 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Sanford Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C40 Students
- B-17 Students
- B16 Students
- B-16 Students
- C+14 Students
- B13 Students
- C+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-10 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 8 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Schools like Sanford Junior/Senior High School
Sanford Junior/Senior High School Reviews
I have gone to Sanford Junior/Senior High School since I was in seventh grade. It is a small school where everybody knows everybody. While attending this school I have made many great memories. As a senior I know a great deal of the younger students and have had many opportunities to interact with them and get to know them better. Sanford Junior/Senior High School is surrounded by a close-knit community and has managed to support this close atmosphere within the halls of the school.
The school has many opportunities and cares a lot about leadership in their building. They academic levels are phenomenal, but they let certain families run the school and the bullying is over the top extreme, but the school board does not care because their children are the bullies.
What I like about Sanford schools is that it is smaller and I am able to know everyone I am around. Sanford is a 2A school. We have around 98 in our high school. Something I would like to see change is the classes. The only class that we have dealing with arts, is the music class and it is not a priority at all. Sports are the only thing that is glorified and that matters here.