Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesC-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC-
San Jacinto Valley Academy is an above average, public, charter school located in San Jacinto, CA. It has 1,435 students in grades K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 39% of students are at least proficient in math and 50% in reading.
San Jacinto Valley Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+66 Students
- A58 Students
- A+56 Students
- A51 Students
- A-45 Students
- A+39 Students
- C38 Students
- A38 Students
- A31 Students
- B+30 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like San Jacinto Valley Academy
- C+California Military Institute
- Perris Union High School District, CA
- 146 reviews
- A-Santa Rosa Academy
- Menifee Union Elementary School District, CA
- 110 reviews
- ACollege Prep High School
- Hemet Unified School District, CA
- 8 reviews
- B+Nuview Bridge Early College High School
- Nuview Union School District, CA
- 301 reviews
San Jacinto Valley Academy Reviews
I am a senior and I have mixed emotions about San Jacinto Valley Academy. Overall it is a great school and they offer many different resources. However, the class selections and choices are much more limited than regular schools in the area. It is a k-1 school so if you have siblings or children it is quite ideal. Another plus about the school is that they offer free music programs to learn different instruments. They also provide trips abroad such as Scotland, New York, Hong Kong and, many more. The IB program is also very beneficial.
I'd say the curriculum was pretty lame but the teachers hired are top notch in my opinion. I loved almost every single one of my teachers and most of the staff and workers there are a treat to work with and get to know. I hope the teachers there continue to be a great addition to the staff! I loved going to school there for as long as I was there. I was treated pretty well by almost all of the staff.
I started at San Jacinto Valley Academy freshman year. I was so nervous but the environment was truly welcoming and felt safe. People were very nice and willing to help in making me feel at home. I've been able to complete so many projects within the school to better the community and even myself. The teachers are lovely and easy to work with. Great school!