San Isidro High School is an above average, public school located in San Isidro, TX. It has 79 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 85% of students are at least proficient in math and 85% in reading.
San Isidro High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B72 Students
- A+38 Students
- B+36 Students
- B-35 Students
- A+34 Students
- B-25 Students
- B24 Students
- B22 Students
- A-16 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
San Isidro High School Reviews
I've been in this school since Kindergarten. I started speaking Spanish as my primary language and now all I know how to speak is English. This school is very resourceful and helpful in teaching students. It may be a small school but that just makes the learning process even easier to grasp. There are one to one communications with the teachers in case we don't understand something. The food is poor just for the reason that's it's healthy, so there's no change in that, because I may not like it but my body does since it's benefiting my health.
Our school is small and only consists of about 260 students. San Isidro has an elementary, junior high, and high school combined into one big campus. What makes this school unique is that it is very small compared to other schools and we have an awesome athletic program and athletes.
The teachers at my school are friendly and will help in any way possible. They have great communication skills and utilize their knowledge and experiences to help students learn. Their dedication towards us to achieve good grades is very appreciated.