San Diego County Community Reviews

The professors were all really good because you could see that they wanted to teach and encourage students to achieve their goals. What I would change is that there should be better counseling that can help students with any possible issues. I had some really difficult experiences with counselors that did not know how to help me or directed me towards wrong advices.
a lot they have to offer. there are great teachers and a up-to-date campus with all the latest technological devices that are made available for every student. a lot of diversity and opportunity to earn a college degree or certification.
the school is so good except for the clubs and others activities... we don't really play sport that often so it is kind of boring, anyways it is a nice and good place to go.
Start Your Review of San Diego County Community
What I like about the San Diego County community schools was that all the teachers and teacher assistants were very helpful and kind no matter what. Each single one of them detected time for me. When the work would get difficult on me they had worksheets to guide each and everyone who was struggling . I had a good experience In my school.
Overall, my experience within the San Diego County Community is amazing. The staff is very friendly and anxious to help further my growth. I enjoy being pushed to accomplish more and their knowledge on ways to transfer to heighten my education.
The classes are interesting and the fye program was very helpfull and helped mold my college experience.