Salisbury Senior High School is a highly rated, public school located in Allentown, PA. It has 577 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 92% in reading.
Salisbury Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A81 Students
- A+69 Students
- B52 Students
- B46 Students
- B43 Students
- A40 Students
- C+38 Students
- A+36 Students
- B35 Students
- B-31 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.23 responses
Schools like Salisbury Senior High School
- A-Wilson Area High School
- Wilson Area School District, PA
- 66 reviews
- AEmmaus High School
- East Penn School District, PA
- 276 reviews
- A-Pennridge High School
- Pennridge School District, PA
- 306 reviews
- A-Saucon Valley Senior High School
- Saucon Valley School District, PA
- 129 reviews
Salisbury Senior High School Reviews
The teachers are excellent and are very dedicated to the students. They show concern for all aspects of the students lives to ensure they are in the best mind set to learn. The faculty as a whole, makes the students feel at ease and comfortable going to them with any questions or concerns we may have. The athletic department has a great coaching staff. Again, they are concerned about teaching students to be the best athletes they can be, and not always concerned about wins/losses.
Overall, my experience was good. Salisbury is a great school because of the opportunities it can give its students. They are growing in diversity, and are also growing in offering more AP, Honors, and a wide range of Electives each year. It is a very safe school, with a School Resource Officer present during the day. Because it is a small school (about 150 per class), it is easy to join clubs and athletics, which is a great way to make friends with different interests. The teachers also are very helpful and any time you need assistance, you can ask them for help and you can see them during study hall. Overall, great teachers, supportive community, and a great school.
I love how close and supportive the community and school is. Everyone is salisbury is always looking for opportunities to reach out and make the township a better place. Because we are so small, it is easy to get involved with sport and actives. Also, the sports teams allow for bonding and promote teamwork and hard work.