Salesianum School is a highly rated, private, all-boys, Catholic school located in Wilmington, DE. It has 1,034 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. Tuition is $14,900 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Salesianum School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A177 Students
- A+88 Students
- A+60 Students
- B+58 Students
- A-42 Students
- A+39 Students
- A+38 Students
- A38 Students
- A-37 Students
- A-36 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 30 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Salesianum School Reviews
Excellent school in every aspect. Academically my son was well prepared for college. He received many huge scholarships to wonderful colleges and has transitioned easily. He was involved in many sports and activities and enjoyed his four years there immensely. The brotherhood is something that can not be found at any other school. For those concerned with lack of interaction with female students, my son had exchange classes at Ursuline and Padua both junior and senior year. He attended many sporting events, shows, dances and proms and had many female friends at these schools that he is still friends with now. We loved Salesianum...best choice!
Salesianum is known as a high class catholic school that teaches young boys to turn into young Salesian gentleman. These boys at this school are just smart enough to follow what they're told in school, just to turn and do and be the opposite once the teacher or father beretta turn their backs. Sallies will always support their own just as they did during the whole molestation scandal. Bullying, harassment, and racism are all very strong and serious acts the this school does not address properly. Sallies staff and faculty do not care for student safety in the fact the bullying leads to many suicides every year.
Great education and qualified teaching and staff, most with over 20+ years of teaching experience. Phasing program puts students in a class that is the right pace for them, and those that are need some extra help have access to Brisson Center which works alongside students and parents to ensure assignments are completed and helps with test extensions and tutoring. Amazing environment, fraternity type feel and strong sense of community experienced through daily prayers, after school activities and events, masses, active alumni. Competitive sports program with over 150 state titles. Parts of the school are older, but quality science wing and athletic facilities.