COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Click here for COVID-19 Salesian Community Updates Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Salesian College Preparatory is a Catholic college preparatory school known for its outstanding academics, ministry, diversity and guidance. Our wide range of academic coursework, athletics, visual and performing arts, and service activities offer an unparalleled student experience. For more than 55 years, Salesian has been developing young scholars and leaders of faith, purpose and integrity. On average, 99 percent of Salesian graduates attend college. Graduates from the Class of 2019 were accepted to Stanford, UC Berkeley, UCLA, UC Davis, USC, Santa Clara University, St. Mary’s College, Oregon, Arizona, St. John’s, Penn State and dozens of other prestigious colleges and universities across the country. On behalf of the faculty, staff and students at Salesian College Preparatory, we invite you to experience our school first-hand by taking a campus tour. Simply call or email us to schedule your appointment. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Salesian College Preparatory Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A91 Students
- A+89 Students
- A+84 Students
- B-69 Students
- A+67 Students
- A-60 Students
- A-59 Students
- A57 Students
- B51 Students
- B49 Students
Project Lead The Way - Biomedical Science Pathway
What is Project Lead The Way? PLTW is the nation's leading science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) solution in over 8,000 schools across the U.S.. Using hands-on activities and a problem based curriculum, PLTW allows students to apply what they know, identify problems, find unique solutions and lead their own learning.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses