Salem Hills High School is an above average, public school located in Salem, UT. It has 1,262 students in grades 10-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 25 to 1. According to state test scores, 43% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+335 Students
- B+262 Students
- A+253 Students
- A202 Students
- B154 Students
- B-137 Students
- C+114 Students
- C+82 Students
- B66 Students
- B+47 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.37 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.37 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 189 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.42 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.55 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.56 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.56 responses
Salem Hills High School Reviews
My overall experience at Salem Hills was great! I remember most about Salem Hills is the student pride and school spirit. Every week students would participate in positive in the present activities. I remember teachers taking this time to reflect and journal. It was a great reminder to be positive and appreciative. Salem Hills has some of the best people and wonderful administration.
The classes were great! The administrators were amazing! The kids just weren't very welcoming. I transferred from a rival school, so it was a little hard to be accepted. The teachers helped make that a little easier, and I'm very grateful for that!
Salem Hills High School has an amazing culture that allows students to feel safe, inspired, and educated. The administration is truly the best in the state with a high regard for the best interests of each student on the campus. Each student is known and accounted for at this school and will not be left behind as they reach amazing academic levels of success. This school is in a very safe area, with a small town feel of unity. It has the full support of the parents and community in all the activities that are held. Sporting events are always well attended, as well as events in the fine arts.