Salem High School Reviews

You could be a senior at the park (PCEP) and still not know everyone. You can definitely find the friends for you as well as the electives you want to be specialized. The teachers and administration is great, they care and present full resources possible to you when needed. It gets tiring walking between each school but it really keeps things from being boring. Salem has the best breakfast out of the three schools at the park too. After school activities are a life saver and help you make so many friends. Im into rap music and my friend and I started a rapheads club and I'm the VP, its so fun. Im a kid who enjoys school especially at Salem.
Overall during my four years as a Salem High School student, I have really enjoyed my time as I have so many new people and friends which I have created so many memories with that I will never forget.
Salem high school is a great school that mimics a college campus. The opportunity given is endless. The faculty is nice and the teachers are well educated. The school itself is clean and up to date. It offers a exceptional amount of class's available. Teachers work well with the students. Need more after school events to attend. Great learning environment. Lots of great educational resources.
Start Your Review of Salem High School
Salem High School is the oldest building of the Plymouth-Canton Educational Park. The vast majority at Salem are helpful while their is a small handful who are not. The diversity is excellent and the amount of rigor in academics is helpful.
I like the diversity and opportunities for different classes and clubs here. I would like to add heated tunnels to the paths so the walk outside is not so bad in the winter.
I have had a very good experience at Salem high school. I played on both the football team and lacrosse team and have had really good experiences on both. I have loved to travel to all three schools during the day although walking in the snow.
This high school prepared me so well for college! As a high school student, I would always complain about the walking and the stress of homework. But, all of this helped me prepare for college.
I liked how there were a lot of different clubs to join which made it easy to make new friends and just have a overall better high school experience. Another thing I liked about this school was the fact that it was basically like a college campus. Being like a campus allowed me to prepare for what college would be like. On top of this, the teachers were very motivating and kind. They knew how to teach content well and to the best of their ability. One thing that I would like to see change though is the parking system. I feel that students should be allowed to park wherever there first class is. This would help students to arrive to class on time a lot more than when they are assigned to a parking lot.
There was a wide range of diversity among students. Salem was placed directly next to Canton and Plymouth which made it one huge campus. At Salem, there were certain classes you couldn't take in the other two buildings and they had great sport teams. I liked that there were so many people attending the school because of the new relationships you could create.
Salem High School is part of 3 high schools on one campus which offers a unique exposure to more classes, educators, and peers.
I love Salem High School. The school has so many clubs and activities that it is really easy to meet new people and make new friends. While it is a big school, you make friends that last a lifetime.
As a student in pcep it's a great environment except when any kind of bad weather occurs. Teachers are kind and same with mist kids.
Salem High School(apart of P-CEP) is great . There are so many career opportunities whether it be from clubs or classes in general .
Salem Highschool, being a part of the PCEP school, is a school 0f +6500 highschoolers with three highschools. It may seem overweling at first, but the school really does prepare the students for a big university. It has good resources but its all up to the student to reach those oppurtunites. It is only as good as the student makes it. With such a big school system, it makes it kinda of difficult to make close friends due to the vast classes but students learn to make long connections with a big group of people rather than a few close people.
Salem High School is a great school. The teachers truest want the best for you. They have helped me get out of my comfort zone and explore new things. I’ve joined new clubs and created new friendships. The one thing I would change is to have more snow days cause we walk outside for passing time.
I really liked the opportunities given but minor changes need to be made overall. The cost of parking passes is ridiculous, never plows the path, and the bathrooms need to be re-modeled. There also needs to be more options for school food, its the same everyday. Really good curriculum and diversity though.
Very old, but has a large number of extracurricular activities. The numbering system for the classroom is notoriously confusing.
Start Your Review of Salem High School
There's so many people, it's hard to find the feeling of absolutely belonging. I feel like the school focuses and values athletics especially the "big" sports like football. It's intimidating to meet new people and you most likely won't get to know everyone, but it's likely that you'll find someone amongst the crowd. Pretty awesome school, just get involved and high school experience will be much more enjoable.
It's good. Teachers are above average and there are many motivated students. The food is good and the diversity is nice. There's a very positive spirit among all the faculty.
It was a great school. Very diverse and full of oppurtunities for its students. I had good and bad teachers, but the good ones left a much larger impact than the bad ones. I have plently of happy memories from my four years in Plymouth-Canton. I just wish we didn't have to walk in the cold!