Salem Academy is a top rated, private, boarding, all-girls, Christian school located in Winston-Salem, NC. It has 165 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 7 to 1. Tuition is $46,200 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Boarding (Tuition + Boarding)
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Salem Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+36 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+21 Students
- A+19 Students
- A-13 Students
- A+13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+11 Students
- A-11 Students
- B11 Students
Culture & Safety
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Salem Academy
Salem Academy Reviews
I love Salem Academy! This school has prvoided me with amazing opportunities and I know that I will be very prepared for college. The goal is to better yourself here academically, mentally, and physically. Getting involved is a great way to meet new people and get to know your teachers. Highly recommended for any high school females.
Salem Academy is the first all-girls, private boarding and they hold this fact high as they try their best to uphold a respectable place among other schools. Since attending Salem Academy, I have seen great change in my overall grades. I have also developed a stronger love and yearning for education. Salem has a very welcoming community and the small classes ensure a stronger student-teacher relationship. Overall, it is a great school and the only things I would like to see change is for the school to introduce a more diverse array of subjects. I would love for Salem Academy to gain more recognition and, in turn, for more students to apply in future years.
Great extracurricular program! Builds in leadership and service opportunities in each club. And the students have the choice between established clubs (Key Club, NHS, Mu Alpha Theta, etc.), or creating a club based solely on interests (Duct Tape Club, Harry Potter, Book Club, etc.).