- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Saint Ursula Academy prepares young women for future success with exceptional academics, a welcoming and nurturing environment, and endless opportunities to make meaningful contributions through service, athletics, leadership, fine arts, and clubs. Programs at Saint Ursula are designed intentionally for the way girls learn, leading to students who feel empowered as reflective thinkers, confident leaders, nurturers of themselves and others, and prophets who inspire others to make a difference. Choosing Saint Ursula Academy is an investment in your future.
Saint Ursula Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-281 Students
- A+267 Students
- A-193 Students
- A169 Students
- B+107 Students
- A-100 Students
- B+93 Students
- A84 Students
- A79 Students
- A67 Students
Custom Path of Learning at Saint Ursula Academy
Saint Ursula is a leader in girls' Catholic education. SUA empowers girls academically/spiritually/socially and transforms them into future leaders. We know every girl and recognize she is unique. Counselors/teachers help her find the right balance of College Prep, Honors/AP courses best suited for her goals. $100M in college scholarships since 2015; 110 National Merit scholars since 2010.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.25 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses