Saint Thomas' Episcopal School (STE) is celebrating its 64th year as a Kindergarten-Bridge through 12th grade Christian college preparatory school
offering a classical education. STE students have won recent state and national awards in soccer, swimming, cross country, orchestra, choir, and yearbook.
We also offer a world-renowned Scottish Arts program that includes Highland dance, bagpiping, and drumming. Graduates attend universities throughout the nation, with recent acceptances from Yale, Stanford, Dartmouth, Cornell, Rice, UC Berkeley, NYU, and Carnegie Mellon.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+39 Students
- A+32 Students
- A24 Students
- A+21 Students
- A-19 Students
- A+15 Students
- A+14 Students
- A-13 Students
- A11 Students
- A10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Saint Thomas' Episcopal School
Saint Thomas' Episcopal School Reviews
The school has done an excellent job dealing with Hurricane Harvey, quickly finding a temporary location for the high school and building Scotland Yard for the lower and middle schools. I have seen the plans for the rebuild, and I am excited to see them come to life. I couldn’t be happier with the truly unique education I have received here.