Saint Thomas Academy is a place where boys harness their greatest intellectual, athletic, spiritual and leadership potential. Here, they can explore and become the young men they are meant to be. It’s the origin of a life-changing bond of brotherhood your son will carry with him for life.
Saint Thomas Academy is unique. It’s not “just” a boys’ school and not “just” a military school. It’s the best of both of those, a place where the call to leadership bonds boys as brothers, where a historic past leads to future greatness.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN EDUCATING BOYS.
At Saint Thomas Academy you'll find a caring community rich with tradition and friendships to last a lifetime. From the start, we have successfully inspired young men to excel both personally and professionally by teaching them to aspire and persevere in the pursuit of self-discovery.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+101 Students
- A82 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+56 Students
- A+47 Students
- A-44 Students
- A+38 Students
- A-36 Students
- A29 Students
- A28 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.13 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Saint Thomas Academy Reviews
We couldn't be happier! Small class sizes, challenging curriculum, character education - all things that we weren't getting at his old public school. It's really amazing to see what kids are capable of when the bar is raised!