- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Saint Thomas Academy is a place where boys harness their greatest intellectual, athletic, spiritual and leadership potential. Here, they can explore and become the young men they are meant to be. It’s the origin of a life-changing bond of brotherhood your son will carry with him for life.
Saint Thomas Academy is unique. It’s not “just” a boys’ school and not “just” a military school. It’s the best of both of those, a place where the call to leadership bonds boys as brothers, where a historic past leads to future greatness.
WE ARE EXPERTS IN EDUCATING BOYS.
At Saint Thomas Academy you'll find a caring community rich with tradition and friendships to last a lifetime. From the start, we have successfully inspired young men to excel both personally and professionally by teaching them to aspire and persevere in the pursuit of self-discovery.
Saint Thomas Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A124 Students
- A97 Students
- A+95 Students
- A+67 Students
- A+53 Students
- A-47 Students
- A+40 Students
- A-38 Students
- A36 Students
- B+31 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Saint Thomas Academy Reviews
We couldn't be happier! Small class sizes, challenging curriculum, character education - all things that we weren't getting at his old public school. It's really amazing to see what kids are capable of when the bar is raised!