Saint Raphael Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Pawtucket, RI. It has 480 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. Tuition is $12,750 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 80% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Saint Raphael Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B97 Students
- B-76 Students
- A-50 Students
- B-40 Students
- B32 Students
- A+28 Students
- C+26 Students
- A+25 Students
- B+23 Students
- B+23 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.8 responses
Saint Raphael Academy Reviews
Every faculty member is kind, caring, and welcoming. I transferred to SAINTS for my sophomore year, and was impressed by just how friendly everyone is—including the students. The students are challenged, yet supported, every step of the way; the guidance department is spectacular. Principal Richard is at every sporting event, drama show, etc., and knows nearly every student's name. Love SAINTS!
Saint Raphael Academy is the perfect environment for those who want to acquire the skills necessary to change the world. On campus, you meet students from all over, with all different identities and racial and socioeconomic backgrounds. The teachers are willing to work with students as individuals, and genuinely care about the wellbeing of all of their students and their futures as well. At Saint Raphael Academy, you learn to be a disciple of Christ as you learn how to be collaborative with others, respectful of those around you, and active in your community.
My experience at Saint Raphael Academy was remarkable, and excellently prepared me for my college career. The direct contact I shared with my teachers at SRA, who offered their valuable time to everyone who needed it, made me feel involved in everything that I was learning, and fostered important skills and characteristics that have benefited me greatly in my years after graduating. The small class sizes allowed each student's needs to be a focus, and the amount of extracurricular activities and events that were offered gave each student a chance to explore their interests. In my time at SRA, I met some of my best friends, and many of my life's decisions were inspired and motivated by experiences I had during my four years. I would recommend Saint Raphael Academy to any student who is looking for a valuable and transformative high school experience, which will enable them to achieve their lasting goals in college and beyond.