Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
From Saint Peter's Preparatory School
Saint Peter's Preparatory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A144 Students
- A+117 Students
- A-108 Students
- A-83 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+80 Students
- A+79 Students
- A+63 Students
- A-63 Students
- A63 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Saint Peter's Preparatory School Reviews
The school provides a welcoming embrace for all students with multitudinous opportunities to discover unique and special talents. The wide range of student backgrounds and hometowns creates distinct connections that can transcend the normal high school friendship. The freedom and responsibility required to attend Prep are daunting at first, but young boys quickly transform into complex, caring and compassionate men by the time they leave the doors at Grand and Warren in Jersey City.
St. Peter's is without a doubt one of the best high school educations you can receive in New Jersey. In terms of academics, I've only had a problem with one teacher and every class I've been in has been both fun and fulfilling. The students are kind and helpful and it's easy to find a friend group full of people you never would've met without coming to Prep. The only lacking thing about Prep is its cafeteria, but that doesn't even matter since it's location and a very safe part of Jersey City means that students have access to places with much better food. Overall, Prep is an amazing school that will help prepare you for college and life after college.
As part of its Catholic and specifically Jesuit identity, Prep looks to emphasize education coupled with contemplation in action, including by offering service trips. I went on a trip to Camden and each day consisted of both active service and intentional conversations and reflection in small groups. I found the trip to be a week of genuine fraternity among Prep brothers and a great spiritual consolation.These powerful moments make me very grateful to Prep for providing these immersion trips and making our faith something lived out intentionally. These values set it apart and complement the outstanding coursework.