Each day, students from throughout the region cross paths at the corner of Grand and Warren Streets in Jersey City. Some have walked a few blocks. Some have ridden two or three trains. Some have arrived by car. Whether they have traveled from near or far, all have reached the starting point of a much longer and more meaningful journey. These young men are unique individuals; their backgrounds as diverse as their interests and their hopes for the future.
Together, inspired by outstanding teachers and coaches, and guided by the proud tradition of Jesuit education, they form a tight-knit community and strive to become "men for others," adults who will not only excel in their chosen fields, but become true leaders through their call to serve. The lessons learned and friendships forged here will remain with them wherever their paths may lead. That's why we say it's not just Prep for four years...it's Prep for life!
Saint Peter's Prep Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A154 Students
- A+120 Students
- A-113 Students
- A-86 Students
- A+85 Students
- A+81 Students
- A+81 Students
- A-65 Students
- A65 Students
- A+64 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.19 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.24 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses