COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Saint Mary's School successfully completed the academic year through virtual, distance learning. While our campus is currently closed to visitors, the Admission Office is open and staff is happy to speak with you from their home offices. We encourage families to contact us at 919-424-4100 and visit us online where you can learn more about the school with a new virtual resource page. Learn More
Saint Mary’s School in Raleigh, North Carolina, is an independent, Episcopal, college-preparatory, boarding and day school dedicated to academic excellence and personal achievement for girls in grades 9-12. With a mission to prepare girls for college and life, Saint Mary’s immerses girls in a dynamic learning environment offering both hands-on classroom learning and opportunities for real-world experiences. Focused on developing key competencies like critical thinking, collaboration, cross-cultural intelligence and new media literacy, Saint Mary’s offers AP courses, innovative electives, a unique seminar program, college counseling, a rich arts program, 11 sports, and a thriving urban location. Saint Mary’s welcomes students from across the region, the state, the country and the world and encourages every girl to grow as a young woman of intelligence, integrity and purpose.
Saint Mary's School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+60 Students
- A+46 Students
- B+29 Students
- A+28 Students
- A26 Students
- A+23 Students
- A+23 Students
- A-22 Students
- B+21 Students
- B+19 Students
Virtual Learning at Saint Mary's School
At Saint Mary’s, the move to online learning expanded an existing, short-term virtual learning plan while inspiring new possibilities for its innovative, 21st-century academic program. Saint Mary’s online learning is growth-based and designed specifically for girls, offering myriad opportunities for collaborative, student-driven learning – key competencies that leverage the strength of girls.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Saint Mary's School