Saint Mark's High School Reviews

I can speak as an alumni, parent, teacher, and moderator of activities. Saint Mark's High School offers a well rounded experience to prepare students for a truly successful future. It is a supportive community full of wonderful parents, dedicated teachers, and talented students.
I am only a freshman at Saint Mark's but I can already tell that I will enjoy the rest of my time there. I made great friends through theater and chorus, met new people in my classes, and joined many fun clubs. The games are always fun and exciting to watch too. Teachers are kind, helpful, and funny too. Homework high school is not as scary as it may seem in movies. Teachers may even move back tests or quizzes if the planned day is busy. I love my school and am proud to be a spartan!!!
St. Marks has provided my daughter with an exemplary education. Foundational skills such as service, leadership and integrity are equally important in the day to day environment. When we were looking for the right high school fit our family focus was making sure college preparation was at the forefront. Not only did we find and learn that this was apart of the package but the student, faculty and staff all embody the passion and drive everyday to be great humans and successful in everything that’s ahead. I am thankful that my daughter has an exceptional place to live out her spartan years and know that she will be set up for success moving into college. She enjoys school everyday and comes home excited to talk about her experiences. Looking for high schools is certainly a personal choice but I highly recommend St. Marks High School. Sign up for a shadow day, you won’t regret it!
Start Your Review of Saint Mark's High School
As a current student at Saint Mark’s High School I really have found my second home. The staff and students have made my peers and I feel so welcome and they really dedicate their time to get to know you as an individual. I am proud to say that I am a spartan and highly encourage any young student to join the Saint Mark’s community.
Love everything about it. The teachers care. The classes are broad and offer a lot. The students are well rounded. The sports are growing and the teams are getting stronger
My time at Saint Mark’s High School has be quite an experience, but overall it was probably one of the best four years of my life. Over the years I have been challenged with my intelligence and connection with other students. I could not imagine getting a better experience at any other school.
This school is definitely what you make it. Off the bat, you may think the school is boring, which it is. But they offer so many activities and clubs and the best way to have fun is to get involved. My sophomore year I played 4 sports just because I was able to. It was a great experience. I do truly love this school and the atmosphere.
The spirit at Saint Mark’s is like nothing that I have ever felt. The environment is truly like family and we support each other in every way. I feel that I am well prepared for college through the great teachers and advanced placement courses that I have taken. There are many clubs and athletic activities for each student and they promote volunteerism in the community.
It was so much fun and there was hardly any drama and I love the teachers and the sports are good and the student sections are so much fun and it’s in a really good area
Saint Mark's HS is an excellent school where students are challenged academically and have many opportunities to be a part of athletics and clubs. The majority of the senior class goes on to college. My three children loved their experience here.
I like that there is something for everyone there! Students have plenty of options to choose from to get involved.
As a parent of a graduate, I am extremely happy with the education my son received at St. marks. He was very prepared for college. I always felt the teachers and faculty supported the students and loved teaching. The culture is family, religious and community oriented.
I highly recommend!
As a former graduate of this academic institution, I can confidently say that this school was a large factor in making me into the person I am today. Everyday, I walked into school and hated it. However, reflecting back on why I hated it, it was because I was a moody teenager with growing pains. Every teacher cares greatly about your well-being, both academically and emotionally. The peers I had picked each other up, including me on a daily basis. If I had to relive my high school years again, I would choose St. Mark’s everytime. This school was my second home, and everyday I felt very comfortable and relaxed to be there.
From the admissions process, to classes, to clubs, to preparing you for college St. Mark’s has it all. Great experience!
great school, had fun, went there. others should go tooo! made many friends and prepared me for college. good teachers and good experience. gooooooooooooo spartans!
St Marks high school is located in Pike Creek Delaware on a beautiful spacious campus. The teachers there are amazing. There is every club and athletic team a student would be looking for. I have played basketball, lacrosse and participated in blue Gold club and love everything about this high school!
The community is so inspiring and united. Everyone supports each other and are involved in everything.
Start Your Review of Saint Mark's High School
I loved my experience at Saint Mark’s High School. The academic curriculum was very challenging and did an excellent job at preparing me for further education. I have made many lifelong friends at Saint Mark’s. With any school, there will be teachers that you absolutely love, and teachers that aren’t your favorite. I have grown in my athletic, academic, and social skill level at Saint Mark’s. I would change the lunch options - although there are tasty dishes, I wish there was more healthy food options other than the one salad bar. I would also update the bathroom facilities. Overall, I would recommend Saint Mark’s to anyone looking to attend.
St. Mark's is a friendly school that gets it's students ready for college. The teachers/staff are always willing and able to help students and make the school be in the best shape possible.
I didn't enjoy my time there per se as a student. But I enjoyed the relationships I founded and the motivation that pushed me to where I am today. I gave the school 5 stars because I wouldn't be where I am if I didn't go to this high school.