Saint Mark's High School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Wilmington, DE. It has 851 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $13,500 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 98% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Saint Mark's High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A155 Students
- A+33 Students
- A+25 Students
- C24 Students
- B+18 Students
- A+18 Students
- A-14 Students
- A-14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.19 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Living in the Area
- Crime & SafetyC-
- Cost of LivingB-
- Good for FamiliesB+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Saint Mark's High School Reviews
St Marks high school is located in Pike Creek Delaware on a beautiful spacious campus. The teachers there are amazing. There is every club and athletic team a student would be looking for. I have played basketball, lacrosse and participated in blue Gold club and love everything about this high school!
I loved my experience at Saint Mark’s High School. The academic curriculum was very challenging and did an excellent job at preparing me for further education. I have made many lifelong friends at Saint Mark’s. With any school, there will be teachers that you absolutely love, and teachers that aren’t your favorite. I have grown in my athletic, academic, and social skill level at Saint Mark’s. I would change the lunch options - although there are tasty dishes, I wish there was more healthy food options other than the one salad bar. I would also update the bathroom facilities. Overall, I would recommend Saint Mark’s to anyone looking to attend.
From the admissions process, to classes, to clubs, to preparing you for college St. Mark’s has it all. Great experience!