COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Administration and faculty worked diligently to utilize Priory’s 150-acre campus and multiple buildings to come up with a plan to spread out classrooms and students. Priory students returned to on-campus learning five days a week on August 27. Students had the option to learn from home thanks to a significant investment in technology.
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade C+
- Teachersgrade A+
- College Prepgrade A+
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A
- Sportsgrade A
Saint Louis Priory School offers an outstanding preparatory experience guided by deeply rooted Catholic Benedictine values that cultivate faith-centered, virtuous, educated young men.
Our unique, Benedictine approach to education is designed to develop young men in mind, body, and spirit through rigorous balance of disciplines that challenge the whole person while cultivating a lifelong community.
Priory – Outstanding Preparation for an Exceptional Life
Saint Louis Priory School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+53 Students
- grade A44 Students
- grade A+40 Students
- grade A+31 Students
- grade A minus31 Students
- grade A+30 Students
- grade A+27 Students
- grade A+27 Students
- grade A24 Students
- grade A+24 Students
The Priory Approach
Our academic program imparts the intellectual skills and habits of inquiry, study, and reflection that are vital to a successful future. Priory's curriculum provides the foundation to prepare young men for admission to distinguished colleges and universities, and, perhaps more importantly, it enables them to undertake further studies with success.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 16 responses
- Ring day38%
- Field day and the mud pit31%
- Sodality and other retreats and clubs12%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 20 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 10 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A+
- Housinggrade A