- Academicsgrade A
- Diversitygrade A+
- Teachersgrade B minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A minus
- Sportsgrade B+
Saint Joseph Prep provides a formative and transformative educational experience for young women and men. Sponsored by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Boston, the School educates the whole person—intellectually, morally, physically, and spiritually—with a commitment to scholarship at the highest level. In our richly diverse, powerfully affirming community of mutual respect and reconciliation, students are welcomed, supported, challenged, stretched, known, and loved. Prepared with the skills they need to be college and career ready, graduates will be global citizens who think critically, lead courageously, and work collegially to raise the standard of living and learning for all persons.
Saint Joseph Prep Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A+59 Students
- grade A51 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade A+41 Students
- grade B+33 Students
- grade B27 Students
- grade C+25 Students
- grade A23 Students
- grade B+23 Students
- grade A+20 Students
STEAM @ SJP
By design, STEAM classes at SJP are hands-on courses that expose students to real-life problems where the correct answer is the one they have just created. Taught with a student-centered approach, there are STEAM courses across all four years. Each spring, student projects are showcased at the STEAM Show. Students completing all STEAM classes may receive an Engineering Certificate upon graduation.
Culture & Safety
- Pep rallies40%
- Spirit Week40%
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 3 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 4 responses
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade C minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A
- Housinggrade C
Saint Joseph Prep Reviews
We love the all inclusive community, everyone is welcomed and loved for who they are.
The teachers support, encourage and push our daughters to become the best version of themselves.