- College PrepA
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Saint Joseph High School is committed to education at its core, and continues to be a community dedicated to educating our students in heart and mind.
Students who choose Saint Joseph High School chart themselves on a course of discovering who they will become, guided by parents, teachers, administrators, and staff who are all vested in providing a solid foundation rooted in the Catholic faith. Our students are academically challenged by a dedicated community of teachers committed to helping each student achieve academic success.
Beyond the classroom, our students are actively engaged in athletics, clubs, organizations, fine arts, and service opportunities. Students are fostered and supported through participation in the vast array of our co-curricular activities where they are encouraged to maximize their God-given talents and strengths.
Saint Joseph High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A208 Students
- A+159 Students
- A+127 Students
- B106 Students
- A-90 Students
- B76 Students
- A76 Students
- C50 Students
- B+49 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.18 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.19 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.23 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.26 responses
Saint Joseph High School Reviews
Over the last three years, my daughter has received an education that we have no doubts will prepare her for any college. No one expects high school to be easy, but what she has learned during her time at St. Joe is setting her up for success and I am truly grateful for that.