COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Saint Joseph High School has always, and will always, prioritize the well-being of our students. We have a serious obligation to ensure that we provide the best faith formation and academic preparation we can, even in an unforeseen emergency like this one. We will do our best to make sure faith formation and academic instruction continues as seamlessly as possible. Learn More
- College PrepA-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Saint Joseph High School is a Catholic four-year college-preparatory high school for young women, a ministry of Archdiocese of Los Angeles. Rooted in the teachings and traditions of the Catholic Church and the rich history and charism of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Saint Joseph High School prepares young women "to be all of which woman is capable."
This year we are celebrating 55 years as a Catholic School in the tradition of the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. The CSJ vision was to establish a high school that would challenge students to become “all of which woman is capable” and to develop their potential in a spirit of “excellence tempered by gentleness, peace and joy”.
Over the years, our parents, guardians, faculty, staff and students have forged a partnership to carry out this mission. Together, we continue to challenge the mind and cultivate the spirit of each young woman, in a learning community that embodies our motto of “love, hope and zeal.”
Saint Joseph High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+179 Students
- A-151 Students
- A+143 Students
- A141 Students
- A125 Students
- A112 Students
- A105 Students
- A+97 Students
- A-95 Students
- A-93 Students
Distance Learning Success
We are a community of believers and learners who will meet daily online (synchronous) and will study independently (asynchronous), and will adjust and thrive, despite the distance between one another. There are many resources in place and immediately available to support your learning success.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.36 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.36 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.22 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.22 responses