Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Saint Jo High School is an above average, public school located in Saint Jo, TX. It has 128 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Saint Jo High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-10 Students
- C+9 Students
- B+9 Students
- A+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B7 Students
- A+7 Students
- B5 Students
- B+5 Students
- B+4 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.4 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.4 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 5 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Saint Jo High School
- B-Nocona High School
- Nocona Independent School District, TX
- 24 reviews
- C+Forestburg School
- Forestburg Independent School District, TX
- PK, K-12
- 11 reviews
- B+Muenster High School
- Muenster Independent School District, TX
- 37 reviews
- B+Lindsay High School
- Lindsay Independent School District, TX
- 35 reviews
Saint Jo High School Reviews
I liked Saint Jo High School because of the sports program and my classmates. I hope to see the academic side of Saint Jo to improve and the teachers get more involved with students and explaining work, instead of them handing out work with no explanations. I also hope to see the teachers off their phones less and more into whats going on in class rather than the outside world on social media.
My experience at Saint Jo High School was great! Its a small school but it is a fun place to learn and makes any person feel part of the community.Everyone knows each other since it's a small town and a small school.The teachers and parents work to make the school environment be fun and better for students get the learning needed to succeed. Something that should change is to have a variety of sports, and better food.
Every teacher at Saint Jo High School is approachable and friendly. They uplift spirits when students are upset about not understanding concepts and never ridicule students for not knowing. Technology could be utilize more, but overall it holds a high presence in the classroom. Saint Jo High School is a wonderful learning environment and the teachers take advantage of the small classes and put a great emphasis on one-one-one learning.