For more than 130 years, Saint Ignatius High School has existed not to make students better than everyone else but rather to make students better for everyone else. Our diverse learning environment encourages critical thinking coupled with deep reflection. It’s a demanding journey that requires commitment, concentration and hard work.
What will you get in return?
Inspiring instruction. Practical experience. Lifelong brotherhood. Your time at Saint Ignatius High School will ignite your curiosity and open your eyes to the vibrant and changing world beyond yourself.
Throughout their formative years on campus, students are inspired to embrace an attitude of life-long learning and be intellectually competent, open to growth, religious, loving and committed to working for peace and justice. Our students are transformed from the inside out to become Men for Others.
Why Saint Ignatius? Because there’s no better way of building a strong foundation that will guide you in the future.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+264 Students
- A158 Students
- A-150 Students
- A144 Students
- B103 Students
- A+96 Students
- B+95 Students
- A-93 Students
- A-91 Students
- A-72 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.20 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.24 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.26 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.26 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.16 responses