Saint Croix Central High School is an above average, public school located in Hammond, WI. It has 430 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Saint Croix Central High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+34 Students
- A-32 Students
- B32 Students
- A+27 Students
- B+20 Students
- B20 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-10 Students
- B9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Saint Croix Central High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Saint Croix Central High School
- B+Baldwin-Woodville High School
- Baldwin-Woodville Area School District, WI
- 74 reviews
- A-River Falls High School
- River Falls School District, WI
- 140 reviews
- B+New Richmond High School
- New Richmond School District, WI
- 99 reviews
- BSomerset High School
- Somerset School District, WI
- 73 reviews
Saint Croix Central High School Reviews
Great school spirit, every homecoming is a blast! Incredible athletics programs with very successful seasons. Wonderful academics with highly ranked test scores. Very inclusive and welcoming staff who put in the work to make sure every student gets the best opportunities that they can. Very respectful students at sporting events as well, this school has built an amazing culture for future generations to come. Academic clubs and other extracurricular activities excel as well. Very well rounded school.
Enjoyed myself there. Made wonderful memories and participated in multiple sports as well! My high school prepared me for college, and that was more that I could ever ask for from my High School. I was set a solid path to follow and now I’m doing exceptionally well in my Physicals Therapy Program in college.
Saint Croix Central High School is known for its culture. Teachers care about students and are always willing to work with them. Students are known as kind and outgoing in the district and in other districts. Overall, attending Saint Croix Central has been one of the most positively formative experiences I've had the opportunity to take part in.