Saint Bernard School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Uncasville, CT. It has 330 students in grades 6-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 11 to 1. Tuition is $13,050 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Saint Bernard School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A54 Students
- B-24 Students
- A+20 Students
- B-17 Students
- A-16 Students
- B16 Students
- B14 Students
- A-13 Students
- A-13 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 33 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Saint Bernard School Reviews
The school really does build a family setting within its walls! It is small enough for you to know and befriend your entire class. I met my best friends in this school and they remain my best friends throughout college - SBS makes lasting frienships with respectable people. Not only that, but the academics are off the charts and the lovely teachers are ALWAYS willing to help!
St. Bernard’s is an inclusive environment where all students not only know each other, but are friends. You can tell that the people are very passionate, and there are multiple sources at hand to assist in the college process, making it a respectable college prep school. In my experience at the school, I am thankful for the opportunities to be involved in as many extracurriculars as I could, as well as push myself in higher level classes (particularly the advanced math department). The environment pulls people out of their own bubbles and allows each student to stand out as an individual.
What I liked about Saint Bernard School is that they gave me an opportunity to express my love for learning. Upon entering my freshman year, they offered me an academic scholarship that covered the tuition for my four years at the school. Without this scholarship I likely would not be here and would be attending my town's school and would not be enjoying my high school experience as much as I have at Saint Bernard's.