COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
DISTANCE LEARNING AT SAGE RIDGE Campus is closed, but our school is not! Due to the pandemic, Sage Ridge has launched Scorpion School - our distance learning program. All students are participating in online, digital classes. Prospective families, our administrative team is working remotely and happy to answer your questions. Please explore and contact us for more information. Learn More
WHY SAGE RIDGE SCHOOL?
Something special happens at Sage Ridge.
Students know their teachers. The relationships between students and teachers is central to the education students receive. Students collaborate with faculty in a safe, compassionate environment strengthened by common values, self reliance, and optimism. As a result, Sage Ridge students achieve notable success with their coursework.
Teachers know their students. No one falls through the cracks here. Our outstanding teachers use our Character Pillars as a framework for class discussions and culture. Ultimately, we create an environment in which students feel supported, respected, included and safe.
Our alumni continually tell us how well prepared they are for college and how Sage Ridge provided opportunities to develop in ways they apply in everyday life. Our students develop the courage and confidence to aim high with 100% of all our graduates going on to four year colleges or universities.
Sage Ridge School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+27 Students
- A+20 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A+13 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A12 Students
- A10 Students
- A+10 Students
The Academic Program at Sage Ridge School
Something special is happening at Sage Ridge School. Students obtain content knowledge in the liberal arts disciplines while at the same time they acquire invaluable problem solving and critical thinking skills that are vital to success in the 21st century. Our academic philosophy is rooted in the belief that today's students need a broad education...
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Sage Ridge School
Sage Ridge School Reviews
Even though the academics are challenging, the preparation the dedicated teachers give the children for going out into the world is unparalleled. The only reason I give them a 4 star and not a 5 is they need to continue to value and improve their sports programs. They have come a long way and I believe it continues to do so. Some incredible athletes and scholars at this school.