- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA
Sage Hill School offers a dynamic, college-preparatory curriculum for grades 9-12 designed to inspire independent, creative and critical thinking. An average class size of 16 enables our students to challenge themselves and nurture relationships with motivated peers and our world-class, dedicated faculty. Outside the classroom, students participate in athletics, explore artistic abilities, and engage in the world beyond campus through service to the community, internships and educational travel.
Sage Hill is committed to giving students the support they need to succeed in high school, college and beyond. Our Ninth Grade Experience helps ensure a successful transition from middle school, and our advisory program facilitates open communication among students, families and teachers. A student-to-college-counselor-ratio of 35:1 ensures every Sage Hill student has the tools to find the right college fit.
Sage Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+170 Students
- A+155 Students
- A+109 Students
- A+107 Students
- A+97 Students
- A72 Students
- A72 Students
- A+71 Students
- A+70 Students
- A68 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.14 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses
Sage Hill School Reviews
Our students and parents are very involved and it is a real joy to work with and get to know them in different ways. We have super talented faculty members who really take the time to work with their students and help them learn, not just give them a good grade for no reason. Staff and administrators also work so hard to keep the School running efficiently, even during a global pandemic!
I feel supported here in all that I do, and I feel good about our School and what it provides to our students and community. We stand by our mission and values in all that we do, and I am proud to be a part of such an inclusive and special place.