Sage Hill School offers a dynamic, college-preparatory curriculum for grades 9-12 designed to inspire independent, creative and critical thinking. An average class size of 16 enables our students to challenge themselves and nurture relationships with motivated peers and our world-class, dedicated faculty. Outside the classroom, students participate in athletics, explore artistic abilities, and engage in the world beyond campus through service to the community, internships and educational travel.
Sage Hill is committed to giving students the support they need to succeed in high school, college and beyond. Our Ninth Grade Experience helps ensure a successful transition from middle school, and our advisory program facilitates open communication among students, families and teachers. A student-to-college-counselor-ratio of 36:1 ensures every Sage Hill student has the tools to find the right college fit.
Sage Hill School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+138 Students
- A+108 Students
- A+86 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+77 Students
- A+60 Students
- A60 Students
- A+59 Students
- A+54 Students
- A+53 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.8 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Sage Hill School Reviews
Most importantly, my children enjoyed their high school years because of the many ways to get involved in their community. That involvement resulted in critical in self discovery and taught them effective leadership, attributes that they drew up on college. Sage Hill changed their lives.