Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Saddle Brook Middle/High School is an above average, public school located in Saddle Brook, NJ. It has 794 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 34% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Saddle Brook Middle/High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B85 Students
- A85 Students
- B78 Students
- B45 Students
- C+44 Students
- A+38 Students
- A-37 Students
- B-35 Students
- B+35 Students
- B35 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 14 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Saddle Brook Middle/High School
- C-Barringer High School
- Newark Public School District, NJ
- 54 reviews
- BWood-Ridge Junior/Senior High School
- Wood-Ridge School District, NJ
- 38 reviews
- BHawthorne High School
- Hawthorne Public School District, NJ
- 87 reviews
- BBoonton High School
- Boonton Town School District, NJ
- 103 reviews
Saddle Brook Middle/High School Reviews
It's a pretty nice school. Food is not great, teachers and staff are very helpful. It's safe for the most part, the faculty is good and the school spirit is very cheerful and always thriving, or at least trying to thrive. The arts program is very good and is very stable and involved with the rest of the school, the choir goes caroling and the visual arts students have their work displayed all around the school so its sets a good representation of both fields in my opinion.
Speaking as a junior it is safe to say our community has made Saddle Brook Middle/High School a welcoming place. Growing up in our school system I have always felt apart of something, almost like one big family. The teachers and other staff members make it a priority to connect with the students and to make sure students are able to achieve their goals. Students are pushed to their limits so that they may succeed and continue to progress in all subjects. Not to forget that there is something for everyone at Saddle Brook, whether it is a sports team, after school club, or even elective course. To be leaving our high school in less than two years is saddening but I hope nothing but the best to all upcoming middle school students and high school students and hope they enjoy their experience at Saddle Brook Middle/High School as much as I do.
Saddle Brook High School has a great staff. Teachers, police officers, aids, any sort of staff they make you feel like family. They want to see you smile in school and want to see you succeed in anything you do. I always feel so safe in my school. The education at saddle brook is exceptional. There could be more effort put in the education than in other events or money being spent.