Thank you for considering Sacred Hearts Academy!
For over 110 years, families and students have selected the Academy because of our academic strength, the liveliness and warmth of our community and the professional excellence and dedication of our faculty and staff. Founded in 1909, Sacred Hearts Academy is an independent preschool through grade 12 Catholic school for girls. The Academy offers an impressive array of choices not only in the academic curriculum, but also in sports, the visual and performing arts, student activities, and community service. With its diverse student body, the Academy provides a unique opportunity for students to explore new interests and participate in an active school community.
Call (808) 734-5058, ext. 224, or email email@example.com to schedule a tour or request an informational packet. Thank you for considering Sacred Hearts Academy for your daughter and 'ohana!
Sacred Hearts Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B167 Students
- A-80 Students
- A+70 Students
- A66 Students
- A51 Students
- A50 Students
- A+48 Students
- A47 Students
- A-46 Students
- B46 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.12 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses