Sacred Heart School is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Sedalia, MO. It has 362 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. Tuition is $4,550 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 75% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Sacred Heart School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-31 Students
- B24 Students
- B22 Students
- A-20 Students
- C+19 Students
- B+12 Students
- A-7 Students
- A7 Students
- A+7 Students
- B6 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Sacred Heart School Reviews
Sacred Heart is a welcome partner in the moral and academic formation of my kids. I appreciate the safe, faith-filled and family-friendly school environment. The small class sizes provide for greater 1-1 learning. The dedicated faculty challenge my students academically and never make them feel like a number. Sacred Heart has a remarkable track record of academic and athletic success. I'm proud of the development I'm witnessing in my children, and encourage everyone to visit SHS. We are academically and athletically strong, but above all, we are family!
Sacred Heart school is a family. We were welcomed in with open arms. The teachers are amazing, adminstration is top notch, and the students are awesome! We love the morals, ethics and education our children are receiving. Starting in elementary standards for students learning are set above the bar challenging each student. We are so happy we chose Sacred Heart as our school for our children to attend!
Being a part of Sacred Heart is like being part of a huge family, everyone cares for one another. We're so small yet so strong. Because of the number of students any student can be anything. There's no such thing as try-outs or rejection, which prevents the cliche popularity groups. The environment is filled with the same people accomplishing the same goals together. That being said, like everything else in the world the school does have its flaws. I believe that students ideas are very limited by the small amount of money we have. We have to fundraise for basically everything. Also when it comes to money it always seems like the boy's activities receive more than the girls and the athletics more than the arts. Although the school has its flaws, the students will always be there for each other and succeed together .