Sacred Heart Academy is a highly rated, private, Catholic school located in Mount Pleasant, MI. It has 146 students in grades PK, 8-11 with a student-teacher ratio of 5 to 1. Tuition is $3,792 for the highest grade offered. After graduation, 100% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Sacred Heart Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+26 Students
- B+24 Students
- A+19 Students
- B11 Students
- A+9 Students
- B+8 Students
- C6 Students
- A+5 Students
- A+5 Students
- B-5 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Sacred Heart Academy Reviews
Sacred Heart Academy is the most welcoming environment I have ever been a part of. The students seem to genuinely like each other and the teachers have a genuine interest in bettering the students. As much 'hate reviewing' is on here about the principal, I have to say that she is absolutely excellent at her job and is always professional. She was a great hire and brings the light of faith and positivity to Sacred Heart everywhere she goes. Unfortunately, she takes a lot of heat from individuals who are opposed to the enforcing of rules that have been in place since before she was hired; however, being known as a rule follower is something she should be very proud of! Sacred Heart has been a fantastic resource for my children and a place where they have grown immensely. 10/10 would recommend to anyone, regardless of what religion they practice.
I attended from Kindergarten all the way through graduation and loved it! A very tight-knit family like atmosphere with a lot of good people around. Competitive extra curricular for almost any interest and a very strong athletic department . Located in downtown Mt. Pleasant, Sacred Heart is a very community oriented school and takes advantage of all the opportunities the get to serve those around them.
We have three children at Sacred Heart Academy. It is a school with high expectations for academics and behavior. Very successful athletics, Science Olympiad, Quiz Bowl, and family atmosphere. Students are well prepared for college. If you hold your children to high standards, Sacred Heart Academy is an excellent choice.