- Private, Catholic, All-Girls
- LOUISVILLE, KY
- Academicsgrade A+
- Diversitygrade B minus
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade A
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade A+
- Sportsgrade A+
Sacred Heart Academy is an all-girls Catholic High School located on the beautiful 48-acre Ursuline Campus. We are an International Baccalaureate, Cognia-accredited school and ranked the best all-girls high school in Kentucky by Niche.com.
As a part of Sacred Heart Schools, the Ursuline core values of community, reverence, service, and leadership are at the root and heart of all we do. We have been a pillar of academic excellence and holistic education since our founding by the Ursuline Sisters of Louisville in 1877.
What our Valkyries hear and feel:
• You are unconditionally loved.
• You are more than enough.
• You are a resilient and strong leader.
• You will change the world around you.
Who our Valkyries become:
• A strong, confident, and empowered young woman
• A servant leader developed through the founding vision and core values of the Ursuline Sisters of Louisville
• A globally-minded, compassionate leader
• A creative, critical, and reflective thinker
Sacred Heart Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade A minus401 Students
- grade A minus189 Students
- grade A minus143 Students
- grade B minus126 Students
- grade B108 Students
- grade B+95 Students
- grade B87 Students
- grade B minus84 Students
- grade A+81 Students
- grade A80 Students
IB Science Collaboration
The IB Group 4 project gives students the real-world experience of working together in an interdisciplinary team to solve a problem, just as science practitioners do. Students are combined in groups composed of IB Biology, IB Physics, IB Chemistry, and IB Computer Science students. As a team, they decide on an investigation and address their research question from each science discipline.
Culture & Safety
- Spirit Week19%
- Pink & White Game19%
- Senior prom in December17%
- Ring Ceremony14%
- Events put on by Various Clubs8%
- Charity Affiliated Athletic Events6%
- Legacy Events5%
Clubs & Activities
Living in the Area
- Cost of Livinggrade B minus
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade B+