With its focus on all aspects of design and its creative environment, Sacramento New Technology High School targets each student's unique interests and the development of individual responsibility. New Tech is a member of the New Technology Network, a Gates Foundation-funded initiative. Students acquire skills through project-based learning, maintain a digital portfolio of their work, and participate in regular exhibitions of projects. Focus is on 6 learning outcomes: Critical Thinking/Design Thinking, Written Communication, Oral Communication, Collaboration, Work Ethic, and Content Literacy.
Sacramento New Technology High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B52 Students
- A+26 Students
- A26 Students
- C21 Students
- B+17 Students
- A+17 Students
- A17 Students
- A-16 Students
- A-15 Students
- A-14 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.16 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.16 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Sacramento New Technology High School Reviews
I have seen incredibly uplifting support for the students, and as a result, the students are equally supportive of one another. People are not left out or left behind at New Tech - it is very much a community atmosphere and there is great pride in student achievements. Parents are involved and there are resources available to make certain that the students will be successful, well-rounded adults upon graduation.