Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Sabine Pass School is a highly rated, public school located in Sabine Pass, TX. It has 371 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 52% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Sabine Pass School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-59 Students
- A+34 Students
- B-27 Students
- A+27 Students
- A-25 Students
- A16 Students
- A+14 Students
- B+14 Students
- B12 Students
- B12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.10 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Sabine Pass School
- B+Johnson Bayou High School
- Cameron Parish Public Schools, LA
- PK, K-12
- C-Memorial High School
- Port Arthur Independent School District, TX
- 326 reviews
- B-Bob Hope School
- Bob Hope School, TX
- 22 reviews
- B-Tekoa Academy of Accelerated Studies - High School
- Tekoa Academy of Accelerated Studies Stem School, TX
- 5 reviews
Sabine Pass School Reviews
Well I have been attending Sabine Pass for 10 years now and honestly I cannot complain about the education and experience I have received. Due to having a small student body, the teachers and staff are very attentive with providing a safe and educational environment for all grade levels. Also, the amount of technology and modern methods of teaching the school offers has truly kept learning innovative and exciting!
I like Sabine Pass School, because it is very diverse when it comes to student enrollment, and their academics exceeds anyone's expectations. Another reason why I have a great experience with the school, is because it is a smaller school with about forty kids per grade, and it gives students more of a greater opportunity to learn and have teachers be able to focus more with students who are struggling since it is a smaller classroom. Although there are many good things about Sabine Pass School, there is also some minor things the school needs to improve on, for example the school needs to implement more clubs and activities. Since the school is very small, they do not feel the need to have any clubs. Adding on, the school also needs to focus on building our sports program to improve it greatly.
While at Sabine Pass School, many of my teachers have helped to prepare me for college. I am currently taking a college transitions class that I would highly incoming to any incoming or future seniors. This class will help you apply to colleges and scholarships, write acceptance essays, practice for the ACT and SAT, and obtain interviewing skills. The sports at Sabine Pass School are not very advanced, but some sports are coming up in our district. The faculty and administration are very motivating and excellent people. In my 13 years attending this school, I have never once been put down or discouraged to do anything I put my mind to. Overall, my experience at Sabine Pass has been extremely beneficial to my well-being both physically and mentally.