Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C42 Students
- B-24 Students
- B+23 Students
- A+23 Students
- B22 Students
- A-20 Students
- B19 Students
- A-18 Students
- A+15 Students
- A12 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.8 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Sabine High School Reviews
Review Sabine High School
I have been pleased with my academic opportunities at SHS. The administration is impeccable in its ability to work with students around their busy schedules in order to participate in their extracurricular activities. There is also a heavy emphasis on academics at SHS. In the last four years, I have seen a dramatic improvement on the part of the counselors to prepare students for college. I truly believe the desire among Sabine's faculty for students to proceed to and succeed in higher education has grown tremendously. Our agriculture classes and programs have exploded in the last four years, and I’m extremely impressed. I would like to see more encouragement for participation in fine arts and for students not to quit participating in them. I would also like to see a stronger emphasis on students who want to immediately enter the workforce or attend a trade school.
I absolutely love Sabine High School! Lots of friendly faces and amazing teachers. I have valued my time here and believe that I will be fully prepared to attend college in the fall.
The school is pretty good about knowing who is on the campus at what time and exactly what each person is doing. However, when it comes to problems among students or faculty, the administration is not great about addressing problems. They often overlook bullying problems and make the victim feel at fault.