Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesA-
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Sabetha High School is an above average, public school located in Sabetha, KS. It has 249 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Sabetha High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-32 Students
- B23 Students
- A-20 Students
- B-11 Students
- B10 Students
- C8 Students
- C+8 Students
- A7 Students
- B6 Students
- A-6 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 9 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Sabetha High School Reviews
Sabetha High School is a very sheltered school and community. I loved being a part of this school but there are definitely areas they could improve on. I believe that the staff and students are the best part of this high school. It is very easy to be involved in sports, clubs, and activities. Sabetha is not a very diverse community. One thing I wish we would of done more of is college readiness because we barely prepared for the ACT or any kind of testing for that matter. Overall, I recommend being a Blue-jay but no school is perfect.
I loved my experience at Sabetha High School. My teachers really invested in me and my education, giving me the best possible experience. They took a personal interest in my success and always encouraged me in all of my pursuits, whether they were academic, extracurricular or collegiate. I definitely think that the teachers we have are some of the best teachers a student could have. Something that could be improved in my school is the way the whole school is set up. The decor and layout dates back to the 60's and 70's, making the classrooms seem drab and dull. I think that the school could be remodeled to give the school an updated look and create a better learning environment for the students. Remodeling the school would promote learning and engage the students in their academic pursuits and create more interest for the students.
Sabetha High School offers a safe and secure environment and staff/faculty that are willing to assist the students in any possible way. The academic rigor is dependent upon how difficult each individual student wishes to make their schedule. Their is sufficient independence offered while still keeping a careful eye on the students in order to ensure that their educational journey is maintained adequately.